How to Add Batched, On Tap and Canned Cocktails To Your Menu
Authors: Liam Davy, Hawksmoor Bar Manager & Laura Brady, Groovy Fluids Lab co-founder
Estimated watch time: 1 hour 9 minutes
Offering batched, canned and on-tap cocktails gives your guests more options. Learn more about batch-produced cocktail recipes and why offering these alternatives is a great idea.
A Great Cocktail Alternative
Mixing cocktails for each bespoke order can slow down a busy bar. Watch this Diageo Bar Academy Masterclass to learn how to create high-quality batched cocktails that are more convenient for you and your guests.
Learn from Liam and Laura as they provide recipe demos, advice on ingredients that suit batched cocktails, and a guide on how to can your creations. You’ll also learn the benefits of serving on-tap cocktails and how it can improve your customer experience.
Key Learning Outcomes
- What batched, canned, and on-tap cocktails are
- The benefits of batched, canned, and on-tap cocktails
- How these cocktails can be used to drive sales
- 04:00 - 14:32 - Why Batch Cocktails and the benefits of batching
- 18:08 - 46:11 - How to Batch Cocktails Demonstration
- 53:34 - 1:01:01 - How to Stand Out with and Promote your Batched Offering?
How to Batch a Cocktail Guide
Use this step-by-step guide to help you batch your cocktails without sacrificing their quality. Keep this resource on hand to make sure you know how to batch carbonated drinks, canned cocktails, and more.