The classic Margarita is mixed up deliciously with berries and Don Julio Blanco.
- 1.5 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Triple sec
- 2 Strawberries
- 4 Raspberries
- Salt rim (optional) Strawberry on rim/lime wedge
- Martini glass
- No ice
- Using a lime wedge moisten the rim of a martini glass by rubbing the flesh of the lime around the rim of the glass
- Immerse the glass in a dish of sea salt so the salt adheres to the rim and then remove any excess salt using the same lime wedge
- Muddle the strawberries and raspberries in a cocktail shaker
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice, shake, strain into the pre-prepared glass
- Garnish and serve.
Alcohol Content: 0.6 fluid oz. per serve