Time to go blackberry picking! An enticing blend of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin and lemon juice over ice and topped with a drizzle of creme de mure liqueur and fresh blackberries... sweet, juicy and lip-smacking good!
- 1.5 oz. Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- .5 oz. Creme de mure liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz. Simple syrup
- 5 Blackberries
- Shake all ingredients except the creme de mure over ice
- Strain into a crushed ice filled glass
- Drizzle the creme de mure over the ice
- Garnish with fresh blackberries.
Alcohol content: 0.9 fl oz. per serve