Don Julio Batanga
A simple, yet delicious drink - a mix of Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime, cola and salt.
- 1.5 oz. Don Julio Blanco
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- 3.25 oz. Cola
- 1 Lime
- Use a lime wedge to coat the rim of a highball glass
- Dip the rim in a dish of salt to coat
- Squeeze the juice of lime into the glass
- Add cubed ice to fill the glass to the top
- Add 1.5 oz. of Don Julio Blanco tequila to the glass
- Top off the remainder of the glass with cola
- Garnish with lime wedge.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve