Ketel One Vodka
Lime cut into chunks
Lime Wedge (Garnish)
0 units of alcohol per serve
10-12oz Rocks glass
Muddler Bar Spoon
- Add the Lime wedges and Sugar syrup to an Rocks glass and muddle.
- Add the vodka and fill the glass three-quarters of the way with crushed ice.
- Mix through with a bar spoon, and cap with crushed ice.
- Cap with more crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
15.8 g per serve
According to some bartenders, it’s best to use either all white sugar or all raw or turbinado sugar when making cocktails. If you use all white sugar, your drink will be clearer in appearance, while using raw or turbinado sugar will result in a darker-colored drink.
History of the drink
Caipiroska, also known as Caipivodka or Caipirodka, is a cocktail that’s like the traditional Brazilian Caipirinha, but instead of cachaça, it’s made with vodka. This cocktail has gained popularity in countries such as Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina, and has become increasingly popular in recent years due to the diversification of international vodka options in South America.