A fun, Baileys milkshake twist on the classic Afogatto.
- 1.5 oz. Baileys Original
- 1.5 oz. Chilled Espresso
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4.25 oz. Milk
- Jam jar
- Chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- White and dark chocolate sprinkles
- Baileys cheesecake brownie
- Chill the espresso for 2 hours.
- Coat the rim of a mason jar with chocolate ganache or sauce and dip it in sprinkles.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce down the inside and outside of the jar.
- Blend the Baileys, 2 scoops ice cream, and half the milk together, gradually adding the remaining milk.
- Pour the shake into the jar.
- Add a scoop of ice cream, a swirl of whipped cream and a brownie, then drizzle with more sauce.
- Finish with sprinkles and a straw. (And maybe a spoon or two!)
Alcohol content: 0.2 fluid oz. per serve.