Julio's Jamaica Sour
A classic cocktail with a Mexican spin! Don Julio Blanco Tequila chilled with sour cherry liqueur and egg white powder. Shaken and served straight up over a layer of hibiscus syrup... fabulous!
- 1 oz. Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Lemon
- 1 oz. Simple syrup
- 1 Splash(s) sour cherry liqueur
- 1 tsp Egg white powder
- .5 oz. Hibiscus syrup
- Combine Don Julio Blanco, lemon, simple syrup, sour cherry liqueur and egg white powder in a shaker glass with ice
- Shake well and strain through a fine strainer into a chilled martini glass
- Sink the syrup
- Garnish with a hibiscus flower stuffed with an maraschino cherry.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fl oz. per serve