The classic Mojito with a Mexican flair! Don Julio Blanco Tequila over muddled mint, sugar and lime juice. Served on the rocks with a splash of soda water... Salud!
- 1.5 oz. Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 3 oz. Club soda
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Fill a glass halfway with ice
- Crush mint leaves using back of a spoon
- Add sugar, lime juice, and Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- Top with chilled club soda
- Stir well
- Garnish with mint leaves (optional).
Alcohol content: 0.7 fl oz. per serve