Johnnie Walker Black Label is mixed hot with coffee and cream in this delicious, warming classic.
- 1.5 oz. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
- 2 spoons brown sugar
- 5 oz. Hot fresh coffee
- 2.5 oz. stiffly whipped cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Heatproof glass
- No ice (serve hot)
- Add the Scotch, coffee and sugar to a heatproof glass or mug and stir to dissolve the sugar
- Carefully layer the cream on the surface of the drink to form a white head
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and serve.
Alcohol content: 0.5 fluid oz. per serve.