The Art of the Fizz #2
You'll flip for this international sensation! A mesmerising combo of Italian artichoke liqueur, French aperitif wine and fresh lime juice over bruised mint leaves. Topped with Tanqueray London Dry Gin and tonic and served on the rocks this fizzy fusion is a true work of art!
- 25 ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 12.5 ml French aperitif wine
- 12.5 ml Italian artichoke liqueur
- 100 ml Tonic water
- 5 ml Lime juice
- 2 Dashes orange bitters
- 4 Leaves mint
- Spank and bruise (do not muddle) mint leaves and place at the bottom of a Collins glass
- Add Italian artichoke liqueur, bitters, French aperitif wine, and lime juice from fresh-squeezed lime wedges and fill glass to top with ice
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin and tonic, stir to chill and garnish with a lime wedge.
Alcohol content: 11.6g per serve