Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold, coconut cream & pineapple juice do a little dance in your glass.
This sweet and creamy tropical drink is a firm favourite in the warmer months and is celebrated as the national drink of Puerto Rico. Like many infamous cocktails, its origins are debated, however its birth place is often considered as The Caribe Hilton Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico where a bartender named Ramón “Monchito” Marrero reportedly dreamed up the concoction in 1954. Perfect for summer menus or guests looking for an indulgent, dessert-like cocktail. Garnish with pineapple, cherry, or anything else you fancy!
- 50ml Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold
- 15ml fresh lime juice
- 30ml cream of coconut
- 15ml coconut water
- 20ml pineapple juice
- Pineapple wedge to garnish
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Measure out the remaining ingredients, into the glass.
- Tip contents of glass into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour drink into your glass and add pineapple to garnish.
Alcohol Content: 14g per serve