A Brazilian national treasure, using Smirnoff No.21 vodka.
This refreshing cocktail is similar to a Cairpirinha but uses lime, sugar and vodka in place of cachaça. It is traditionally served in an old-fashioned or highball glass, filled with ice and garnished with a lime wedge. The cocktail is very popular in Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay and has grown in recent years, as access to international vodkas continues to grow in S. America.
- 50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- Whole lime or handful of strawberries
- Add lime wedges or strawberries to chilled glass and muddle and smash with muddler, pestle or spoon.
- Add tablespoon of sugar and mix in.
- Add 50ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka.
- Top up with ice, mix and enjoy.
Alcohol content: 14.8g per serve