The Singleton Tailfire - Maria Stewart
Season / OccasionAutumn
Fiery and fruity, chilli, cherry and grapefruit are mixed in a great way to enjoy Singleton Tailfire.
- 50ml The Singleton Tailfire
- ½ bar spoon dried chilli flakes
- 12.5ml Cherry liqueur
- 50ml fresh grapefruit juice
- Rosemary sprig/Black grapes
- Rocks glass
- Cubed ice
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake to mix, fine strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice
- Garnish and serve.
Alcohol content: 18.3g per serve.