The Tom Nichol Deconstructed
This fusion of flavours is a work of art! Tanqueray No. Ten Gin chilled with fresh citrus juices and agave nectar. Served straight up and topped with chamomile foam and grapefruit zest...a masterpiece!
- 50 ml Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- 10 ml Grapefruit juice
- 10 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 15 ml Agave nectar
- 1 Grapefruit zest
- In a tall mixing glass add all juices, syrup and Tanqueray Ten
- Shake vigorously and strain into a pre chilled martini glass
- Squeeze oils from grapefruit zest and top with chamomile foam
- (To make Chamomile foam make a chamomile simple syrup with orange zest, thicken with gelatin sheets or egg whites and charge in a foam canister).
Alcohol content: 18.7g per serve