Time to go blackberry picking! An enticing blend of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin and lemon juice over ice and topped with a drizzle of creme de mure liqueur and fresh blackberries...sweet, juicy and lip-smacking good!
- 40 ml Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- 15 ml Creme de mure liqueur
- 25 ml Fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml Simple syrup
- 5 Blackberries
- Shake all ingredients except the creme de mure over ice
- Strain into a crushed ice filled glass
- Drizzle the creme de mure over the ice
- Garnish with fresh blackberries.
Alcohol content: 17.9g per serve