Take a spin to the South Side with this summertime sensation from the Windy City! Tanqueray London Dry Gin over muddled mint and lime. Topped with ice it's the perfect libation for a scorching day!
- 50 ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 25 ml Fresh lime juice
- 25 ml Simple syrup
- 4 Mint leaves
- Muddle one of the mint sprigs with the lime juice, and simple syrup in the bottom of a tall mixing glass
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin and shake well
- Pour into a highball glass over crushed ice and stir until the outside of the glass frosts
- Top with club soda and garnish with the sprig of mint.
Alcohol content: 17g per serve