A classic cocktail, Texas style! Tanqueray London Dry Gin and tonic water over muddled orange and sage-infused syrup with a dash of Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters. Served on the rocks this Southwestern sipper is simply bedazzling!
- 50 ml Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 100 ml Tonic water
- 15 ml Sage infused simple syrup
- 1 Dash wild hibiscus syrup
- 1 Dash Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters
- 1 Wedge clementine mandarin orange
- Muddle orange wedges with sage-infused simple syrup
- Add a dash of blood orange bitters
- Add Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- Add a splash of tonic
- Pour over ice, then garnish with an orange wheel and a sprig of sage.
Alcohol content: 17g per serve